This is the easiest and tastiest party appetizer I have ever made.
Make this, allow it to chill, and I promise it will be a hit at any gathering you attend.
My husband and I have even made this a meal during the summer months when we did not really want to cook anything.
Chicken Cheeseball Appetizer
This recipe was given to me, by a neighbor, over 10 years ago.
She was surprised, I had never heard of this delicious treat.
Using three pantry staples, anyone can make this and be a hit at the next friendly get-together.
I allow mine to chill for at least three hours for best texture and firmness.
If I know we are going to have a heavy late lunch, I can make this for a great late evening snack.
It does not sit heavy and you can control your portions. Ideally paired with Carr’s Water Crackers.
- 12.5 oz can White chunk chicken meat
- 1 pack Dry Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese Brick 8 oz
- Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature for about an hour to soften
- Mix all three ingredients in a bowl. ( I just use my hands.)
- Place cheeseball in a dish, cover, and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, more if you can allow it.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a tightly closed storage container