If you want to have a movie night this Friday, then this list will give you a huge range of ideas.
You’ll find something for the whole family here.
Why not take a look below to find out more?
Making your own fries might seem a little bit daunting but you can save yourself a lot of grief by putting them in the oven, rather than frying them on your stovetop.
Simply put the fries in around 20 minutes before movie time and either make a cheese dip by using flour, butter and cheese or simply grate some cheese on top of your fries.
Either way, this is a stress-free snack that the whole family is bound to love.
Everyone loves ribs, so why not take them to that next level?
The great thing about Chinese ribs is that they are packed full of flavor, and you may also find that you can slow cook them over a very long period of time.
This means that you do not have to mess around trying to rush at the last minute, and they are sure to go down a treat.
You can find a recipe for Chinese BBQ spare ribs here.
Trail Mix Popcorn
There is no doubt that you will want to try and include popcorn when you have a movie night.
There is one way for you to step it up a notch though.
You can try and combine your popcorn with peanuts, dried fruit or even chocolate chips.
When you do this, you can make it feel super different, and you can also customize it according to whatever it is you fancy.
Some people like to use coated popcorn when they are making their mix up, so don’t be afraid to experiment.
Sliders are a great way for you to spice up your movie night.
If you think that sliders are limited to beef, then you are wrong.
You can use pulled pork or you can even use chicken fillets if you want.
This is one of the best ways for you to complete your movie-night menu.
You can also have mushroom and blue cheese sliders if you want, alongside bacon and chipotle sliders.
Either way, the options are endless, and you can double the recipe up and make enough to cover you for dinner as well.
You cannot beat having nachos whenever you host a movie night.
If you want to make some nachos then you can load them with chilli or you can even sprinkle cheese on them.
You can also have them topped with pulled pork as well.
This is great because it makes it easier than ever for you to experiment and you can make individual bowls of nachos if you want to have a bit of a mixture.
This is great if you have kids who cannot seem to agree on anything, so keep that in mind when you next host your movie night as it could make the whole thing way less stressful.
Easy Nacho 7 Layer Dip
- 12 oz. chopped cooked "Southwestern" flavor chicken
- 16 oz. can of Traditional Refried Beans
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado mashed
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Take an oven safe platter and spread the can of refried beans, as if you were icing a cake. This is layer one of the dip.
- Evenly scatter your chopped chicken over the bean layer. This is layer two.
- Dollop your mashed avocado onto the chicken, making the third layer.
- Scatter both cheese as the next layer.
- Place platter on a baking sheet, just for easy transition to the oven.
- Preheat oven to 300º
- Cook for about 10 minutes, just enough for the cheese to melt.
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow to sit for approximately 8 minutes.
- Scatter tomatoes, lettuce and scallions on top.