JoAnn's Food Bites Fresh Salsa
Never buy salsa in a jar again, once you see how easy it is to make your own fresh salsa at home. Only 7 ingredients and this fresh salsa can be prepped, made and served in 10 minutes.
Servings 4 people
- 1 small red onion quartered
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 1/4 cup fresh, cilantro leaves only cannot use dried
- 4 NatureSweet Eclipses Tomatoes diced
- 4 NatureSweet Glory Tomatoes whole
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
Just a pinch of salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture.
Add remaining mixture to a blender.
Blend for 10-15 seconds. Turn off blender if necessary and tamper down.
Pour blender contents into a serving bowl and gently mix in the reserved salsa, which gives the salsa a chunky style.
Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to a week.