These are the quantities I use for when we have a salad as a meal.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce washed and dried
- 1 cup Chopped, fresh spinach washed and dried
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped one for each salad
- 2 radishes finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh tomatoes, chopped whatever kind I have on hand
- 2 Tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cups chopped ham
- 2 Tyson Southern Chicken Breast Tenderloins
Prepare all ingredients, dividing between two large salad bowls evenly.
Top with your favorite dressing