Fresh Homemade Salsa
Never buy salsa in a jar again, once you see how easy it is to make your own fresh salsa at home. Only 6 ingredients and this fresh salsa can be prepped, made and served in 10 minutes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded, vein removed and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves only, cannot use dried
- 4 - 6 Fresh Roma Tomatoes
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture.
Add remaining mixture to a blender.
Blend for 5 seconds. Turn off blender if necessary and tamper down.
Pour blender contents into a serving bowl and gently mix in the reserved salsa, which gives the salsa a chunky style.
Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to a week.