- 4 eggs
- 2 Cups sugar
- 2 Cups room temperature mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º degrees.
- Peel, wash and cut sweet potatoes into diced shapes. Place sweet potatoes in a food processor and pulse 10-15 times, till potatoes resemble mashed potato consistency.
- Beat eggs, sugar, sweet potatoes and oil in a large bowl until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients, stirring after adding a little at a time. Stir all ingredients together till thoroughly combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill a muffin or cupcake tin with paper lined cups.
- Fill each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 16-20 minutes.
- Makes 3-4 dozen muffins, depending on the size of muffins you chose.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210
Please follow and like us: