Great way to use NatureSweet Eclipses Tomatoes and make them the star of the dish!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- olive oil
- Nature Sweet Eclipse Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Fresh Basil, sliced into ribbons
- Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450º
- Place crostini in an even, flat layer on a baking sheet
- Baste on your favorite olive oil. I love the basil infused option for this application.
- Place a thin slice of Nature Sweet Eclipses Tomato on each crostini
- Place a group of basil ribbons on top of the tomato slices
- Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
This was a sponsored post.
Please follow and like us: