Great way to use NatureSweet Eclipses Tomatoes and make them the star of the dish!
JoAnn's Food Bites Simple Bruschetta with Nature Sweet Eclipse Tomatoes
You cannot get any easier and more delicious than my fresh bruschetta. Make sure to make plenty for a crowd as these will go fast.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 2 people
- olive oil
- Nature Sweet Eclipse Tomatoes thinly sliced
- Fresh Basil sliced into ribbons
- Mozzarella Cheese thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450º
- Place crostini in an even, flat layer on a baking sheet
- Baste on your favorite olive oil. I love the basil infused option for this application.
- Place a thin slice of Nature Sweet Eclipses Tomato on each crostini
- Place a group of basil ribbons on top of the tomato slices
- Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.