This is a very simple recipe, using pantry staples.
I make this for Sunday afternoon’s when we are watching football.
We love it with Tostitos.
I have made this hot spinach and artichoke dip several times. Last week, it was our lunch on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I have made this ahead of time and reheated on a grill for a NASCAR TAILGATE party. Both times it was great.
PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES MAKES 3 CUPS
Make sure to squeeze as much water as possible from the spinach and artichoke hearts. I serve mine with tortilla chips.
Adjust oven rack to the middle position and heat oven to 350º.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Cook until bubbling.
Allow to rest about 4-5 minutes before serving.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 10 oz frozen boxed chopped spinach thawed, thoroughly drained
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Squeeze thawed spinach to remove all excess water
- Manually mix all ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly combined
- Bake for 20 minutes in an oven proof dish or shallow pie plate
- Allow to rest for 5-7 minutes before serving
- Best served with tortilla chips, such as Tostitos