This simple three ingredient, Chicken Cheeseball appetizer can be served as a heavy snack or a game day favorite.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 12.5 oz can White chunk chicken meat
- 1 pack Dry Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese Brick 8 oz
- Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature for about an hour to soften
- Mix all three ingredients in a bowl - I just use my hands. [mv_img id="6260"]
- Place cheeseball in a dish...cover...place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a tightly closed storage container