Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
- 4 cups cubed, stale bread
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread, garlic powder, and salt. Drizzle olive oil over bread while stirring. Stir well until bread is coated by all ingredients and olive oil is absorbed
- Spread the bread cubes into an even layer on a sheet pan. Don’t crowd the pan. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. If you’re using super fresh bread, they’ll take a little longer to become golden brown. If the bread is stale and dry, it may brown faster, so keep an eye on it!
- Remove and allow to cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80
Please follow and like us: